Dog Busters - Disaster Animal Rescue

Originally started with stories and photos from rescuing animals in New Orleans after Katrina hit.... and then some of the efforts still going on years later, and new disasters. You are welcome to email me with questions etc. - griffinsgallery at verizon

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Adoption Agreement

FYI - If you are interested in adopting here is a copy of my adoption agreement... We do ask for a $125 transportation/adoption fee.

COMPANION ANIMAL ADOPTION AGREEMENT


CURRENT GUARDIAN INFORMATION:
Name: Rachel McKay Laskowski 

Address: 

325 Level Rd.
City: 

 Collegeville, State: PA 

Zip Code: 

19426
Phone Number:

 610-409-0805
References Checked: Y/N 

Homecheck Completed: Y/N

INFORMATION ABOUT ADOPTED ANIMAL:
Cat/Dog/Other
: DOG
If other, specify: 

M/F 

Date of Birth: 

 Color: 


Other description:


ADOPTER'S AGREEMENT
0. (If animal is not spayed/neutered at time of adoption) I agree that I will have the animal spayed/neutered at the appropriate time. _________ (initial)

0. I agree that the animal is being adopted for myself and will not be sold, adopted, or given to another party. _________ (initial)

0. I agree that the animal will not be allowed outdoors without proper supervision. When taking my cat/dog outdoors, they will be on a secure harness and wear proper ID. _________ (initial)

0. (If adopting a cat) I agree that I will not declaw the cat or allow the cat to roam unsupervised at any time. _________ (initial)

0. (If adopting a dog) I agree that this dog is to be a companion animal, not a guard dog. The dog will live inside my home, not outdoors. _________ (initial)

0. I agree to care for the animal in a humane manner and be a responsible animal guardian. This includes supplying adequate food, water, shelter, attention, and medical care. _________ (initial)

0. I agree that if at any point I can not keep the animal, I will return him/her to the original guardian without requesting a fee. _________ (initial)

0. I understand and agree that the current guardian makes no guarantees about the animal's temperament and is not responsible for future damages or injuries caused by the animal. _________ (initial)

0. I give the current guardian the right to inspect my home or call my home at any reasonable time, without notice, to assure that the animal is being properly treated and cared for. _________ (initial)

0. I agree to keep the animal's former guardian informed of my current home address and phone number. _________ (initial)


I agree that all statements I have made on this form are true. If it is found that any statements I have made on this form are not true the adopted animal can be confiscated.
Name:


Address:


City:

 State:

 Zip Code:


Phone Number:


Driver's License Number:


License Plate:




Attached are the Mississippi papers with vaccination information. We have done our best to check out these dogs for various diseases. You are notified that many diseases and virus (Distemper, Kennel Cough, Parvo etc.) are going around the southern shelters. I agree that I will immediately her to my vet and have her tested if she/he show signs of any problems._____________(initial)



 Adoption/Transport Fee: $125
Checks should be made out to Animal Rescue Front
For more information about Animal Rescue Front check out
http://www.animalrescuefront.net

Adopter's Signature: 

 Date:



Current Guardian's Signature: 

 Date:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home