Dog Busters - Disaster Animal Rescue

Originally started with stories and photos from rescuing animals in New Orleans after Katrina hit.... and then some of the efforts still going on years later, and new disasters. You are welcome to email me with questions etc. - griffinsgallery at verizon

Monday, February 20, 2006

Transport coming NorthEast - Animal Rescue Front

I am actively working with Animal Rescue Front in whatever way I can from my home. Right now I am working on updating the webpage, while Chris prepares to fly back down to Mississippi to arrange another transport out of the overcrowded animal Shelters there. My former Dogbuster, Kristen Johnson and her husband will be driving the vehicle north this coming weekend. Please check out animalrescuefront.net for details. On this transport I expect I may have a special delivery of three beagle puppies around 12 weeks old. These little guys will need homes. Email me if you have interest in any of them. (griffinsgallery@mac.com) Also check out my next post for another dog that needs a home before he can hitch a ride on the transport.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home